Our advanced analytics solutions help businesses build the right capabilities to garner insights that enable better decisions to create value through four key functions:
Descriptive analytics: We examine and analyze your business’ key performance indicators to provide insights that help understand your business at an aggregate level and evaluate the various business processes.
Diagnostic analytics: Using root cause analysis, we uncover patterns and cross-functional correlations that help derive better business insights and develop accurate predictive models.
Predictive analytics: We help you identify risks and anticipate future opportunities based on underlying patterns and relationship by performing analytics on historical and real-time data.
Data visualization: Our interactive dashboards provide advanced data visualization. Our solution automatically represents data in an intuitive format enabling you to build business intelligence and make informed decisions. A deep understanding of industry dynamics, leading-edge processes and tools combined with an experienced talent pool enables us to implement customized data management strategies. Our approach to advanced analytics is agile, timely, phased and cost-effective delivering business benefits at the conclusion of each phase of the project.
The consulting firm is progressing fast to achieve the work in hand to satisfy the clients. The firm is financially sound to meet any venture. Technologically, the firm is very much adaptive. It accepts and implements the most advanced innovations in every day pursuits. The firm has experienced hands to take care of mining projects including tailing management, GIS, Image Processing and Remote Sensing. Further field crew employs GPS, Magnetic Susceptibility Meters, HDVs, SLRs and Laptops for the most sophisticated labs for output with correct baseline data generating system.
EXPERTISE AVAILABLE :
- Geological Mapping.
- Ore Reserve Estimation.
- Ore body modeling.
- Sampling and Analysis.
- Study of Environment Problems and its Impacts.
- Monitoring of Pollution (Air, Water, Soil) at the Project Site.
- Preparation EMP/EIA (Environment Impact Assessment) of Mines, Integrated Steel Plant, Power Plant, Captive Power Plant, Cement Plant, Coal blocks/ washeries and Beneficiation.
- Baseline /Secondary data generation.
- Chemical Analysis and Environment Monitoring.
- Chemical and Physical Analysis of Samples
- Obtaining NOC and Consent to Operate from SPCB.
- Obtaining E.C from MoEF.
- Leads all type cases including transfer of property matters & writ matters.
- Preparation of power of Attorney
- Taking up Revision cases in the Ministry of mines & Industrial disputes
- Preparation of MOU.
- Preparation of project report
- Dealing with taxes & royalty.
- Preparation of Lease deed & Transfer deed
- Labor law cases.
- Mine planning & designing.
- Mine feasibility study.
- Mine investment analysis.
- Land acquisition.
- Mine surveying & mapping demarcation.
- Application for M.L/P.L
- Collection of Report from concerned Tahasildar, DFO & DDM for M.L/P.L
- Obtaining recommendation from Collector and State authorities.
- Obtaining grant order/ approval in respect of M.L/P.L.
- Liasoning for Land Acquisition 4(1) & 6(1).
Remote sensing and GIS
- Mine mapping.
- Contouring and mineral exploration.
- Total Station Surveys, Preliminary and final location surveys, Landscape and Contour Surveys, River surveys, DGPS surveys, Hydrological surveys, preparation of alignment drawings, index and detailed plan , sections and project layouts
- Diversion proposal
- Survey of flora & fauna
- Identifying revenue blocks for Afforestation
- Approval of FDP